Resources & FaQ
How do I know what type of services I need, and for how long?
At the start of your service one of our Registered Nurses (RN) provides you with an in-home evaluation. At which time they will consult with you and help you determine your home care needs. Once they complete the evaluation, they will create a Plan of Care. This will put you in the best position to decide what type of services and how much services will benefit you the most. The plan of care will cover the amount of services and type of services needed.
WHEN IS HOME HEALTH CARE NEEDED?
Here are some signs that you may need home health
- You are afraid to stay at home alone.
- You have a fear of falling.
- You have a history of falls.
- You are suffering from memory loss.
- You are having trouble preparing your own meals.
- You have problems with walking or balancing.
- You have trouble getting in and out of bed.
- You are forgetting to take your medication.
- You are having trouble maintaining your home.
- You are forgetting to pay your bills.
- You suffer from confusion or memory loss.
- You have a chronic illness or have had a disabling surgery.
- You need Pre-operative and Post-operative care.
- You fear of falling in the bathroom or shower
- You are unable to wash your clothes.
- You need someone to run errands (get the mail, groceries, pick up prescriptions)
Common questions you might have
We have compiled a list of Community Resources that we hope you will find helpful and useful to you. If you do not see a resource that you are looking for, do not hesitate to give us a call and we will be more than happy to assist you in your search.
Let's get in touch
Our team of professionals is ready to help you
and your family live better.